Monday, December 5, 2016

Animal Jam Advent Calendar

         Hey Jammers!
     I'm back today with another post for you all. Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I guess you could say that lovepuppiez and I have had a bit of a vacation from posting recently... Anyway, to mae up for that, I'm going to be keeping you up on the Jamaaliday Advent Calendar. In case you don't know what that is, it's the calender that pops up when you log into Animal Jam everyday. Typically, it gives all jammers one gift a day and one diamond every other day. Anywho, I know i'm a bit late, but let me show you what all has been unlocked from this calender.

The very first prize that you would have received came with a diamond: December 1st. The prize was an adorable pet jamaaliday tree! (Shown below)


The second prize that you would have received did NOT come with a diamond: December 2nd. The prize was a well-known jamaaliday welcome mat! (Shown below)


The third prize that you would have recieved came with a diamond: December 3rd. The prize was a kind of ugly jamaaliday wreath hat! (Shown below)


The fourth prize that you would have received did NOT come with a diamond: December 4th. The prize was some beautiful reindeer wall art. (Shown below)


Thank you for reading this article! I hope this helped you if you missed a few days and weren't sure what the prizes were... I will keep all of you posted over the next few days, cya!
~Ajisawesomeppl3

No comments:

Post a Comment