Friday, May 6, 2016

Ello

Ello, its lovepuppiez
Guess what? its my day 2 post, which means you don't have to listen to the -ahem- other person blabber.
Anywho, it looks like the Egyptian set is done arriving..
ye
the wavy bookshelf is making a return, which honestly, im rlly happy abt. I love reading :^)
There's also the chomper head plant hat, but i think thats from a few days ago?? i dunno
I rlly like it, but it'd be hard to incorporate into an outfit
I like it in green, but it kinda sucks in any other color. oh, also, in case you didn't know, there are now owl plushies <3
they're kawaii
I'm pretty sure you can get them from the regular claw, but if not, you can get them from the owl claw (what an original name) in the diamond shop for 3 diamonds. I collect claws, so i bought this 1 right away.

Since you asked so nicely, I'll show you the colors:








i think thats all of em?
but anyway, i don't rlly have many interesting things to discuss, so bai
have a nice life
-lovepuppiez


No comments:

Post a Comment