Friday, May 13, 2016

New Update! [5-12-2016]

  Aloha peoples
As u prob already know, the new update came out yesterdai...
As u can see, hyenas have returned back 2 Jamaa after traveling
Also.....
The Summer Carnival is finally back!
Tbh, I've been waiting for it 2 come back ever since it was released earlier in tha year
Sooo that's back :D
Another thing that was released in the latest update was the Accessory Preview thingamajigger
I like this a lot because most of tha time when I'm about to buy something 
on Animal Jam, I think it might look good
But then when I actually buy it, it ends up looking like crap :O
This new feature is prob gonna be very useful 
Next is the new animal that will be coming 2 Jamaa
I don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't already figured out the puzzle, but I think I will anyways lol
As you can c in the image below, the puzzle actually appears 2 b a hogwart, or a pig... 
Either 1 rlly

Also, polar bears are leaving Jamaa
So, this means that on may 26th we'l no longer b able 2 get a polar bear at da diamond shop
Well, that's just about it...
Cya in a few dayz :P
~Ajisawesomeppl3

No comments:

Post a Comment