Thursday, May 5, 2016

Rocker Outfit!

   Aloha people of Jamaa!
Have you seen the new rocker outfit lately in Jamaa?
Well if you haven't, let me inform you about the latest
set of armor which is now available in four pieces at 
the diamond shop. 
Here's an image of the entire outfit itself.


As you can see, there's the Rocker Hair.
(I see it as a Mohawk :D)
Then there's the Rocker Jacket
(Biker jacket much? xD)
The Rocker Boots...
And last, but certainly never least...
The Rocker Tail Rings which I absolutely like the MOST
With all the different colors that you can change in the Rocker Outfit
I think they can pretty much all go by themselves with ANY outfit!
So with that said, go ahead a pick up not just one of these items, but ALL of 'em!
I'll have more for you in a couple days.
Cya!
~Ajisawesomeppl3

No comments:

Post a Comment